Services & Membership
At Home membership provides these guaranteed core services:
- Nurse visits for non-emergency wellness visit and pill pours;
- Coordination of care;
- Hospital discharge support;
- Transportation to medical appointments within a 60 mile radius;
- Transportation to the grocery store or grocery delivery;
- Home safety assessment;
- Information on local resources;
- Foster independence and quality of life.
In addition, your membership gives you access to vetted volunteers and paid providers who can help you with*:
- Home maintenance and repair
- Friendly phone call check-ins
- Occasional meal preparation
- Technological assistance
- Rides to community events
- Help with errands
*as volunteer availability allows
At Home is committed to providing services that are affordable to all income levels. We determine membership fees based on annual income.
At Home serves members anywhere on the Blue Hill Peninsula and on Mount Desert Island.
Download the membership form below which can be returned via email or regular post.