Whole Family Coaching
Are you ready to make a change and not sure where to start?
We can help!
Coaching services are available to both individuals and families.
Set and reach goals that are important to you and your family.
Your coach is a partner and a guide to help you overcome challenges and identify pathways to reach your goals.
What will you do?
- Explore available resources in your community and how to access them
- Learn more about your skills and develop new ways to thrive
- Brainstorm ideas that will take you from where you are to where you want to go
- Navigate challenges as they arise
What will you get?
- Step-by-step guidance and supportive feedback.
- A cheerleader for your family
For a referral form, see the link below.
For more information, please contact the Family Coach Program at 207-478-4276, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.